[Bg-dance] New Inter-group Italian Dance Practice

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon Oct 12 21:48:36 PDT 2009

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009, Charlene Charette <charlene281 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Shadowlands has graciously offered to host an inter-group Italian
> Dance practice.  All skill levels are welcomed.  Garb is encouraged.
>
> Date:  Sunday, October 18th (3rd Sundays)
> Time: 6p-10p
> Location:  Lobby of A&M's General Services Complex
> (http://gscomplex.tamu.edu/?pageid=8 )
> Parking:  Paid parking is $1.50

I'm thinking of attending it from 6 PM - 9 PMish (depending on how
much of a slave driver Perronnelle is).  Google Maps claims
2 hours 30 minutes from the Wells Branch Rec Center area.  Adding in
extra time for finding the site the first time, parking, walking,
stops, I'm tentatively planning to leave from the Well Branch area
around 3 PM.  If anyone would like to carpool with me, please e-mail
me at tmcd at panix.com .  We can discuss which vehicle to take, better
meeting areas, et cetera.

Danihel Lindocolina
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com