[Bg-dance] Demo Nov 14

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 12:47:45 PDT 2009

I've penciled it on the calendar and hope to attend.

I'm not sure that we can do two demos on same day.? So, if not, I trust you to judge which is a better choice for us and fits our official and unofficial purpose...

Official purpose is that the SCA is pursuing/supporting educational purposes (so educating others).

Unofficial purpose is to interest potential new members to participate.

Thanks.

Star