[Bg-dance] Crystal Ball St Louis, Nov 13-15

Nadine ianthe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:58:34 PDT 2009

It is probably the single largest ball in an SCA event outside of
Pennsic and KWDS.

Lots of non-period stuff.

The site is an elementary school, and people generally sleep in the
site overnight.

It is fun, I approach it as a big party that happens to have some
period dancing.

In general though, the group keeps to themselves. I hear it's hard to
get a chance to teach if the person in charge doesn't know you. And
the same person has been in charge for years. They don't really hang
out with us in KWDS or Pennsic events. So I have no idea who the
people in charge are, for example.

Lowrie.