[Bg-dance] Italian in the autumn?

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 15:03:01 PDT 2009

I can be there on Sep. 27th (Antonello will just be getting home from
Italy on that day).  After that, it will depend on how quickly I can
find a new site to move our practice from 1st & 3rd Sundays.  If 3rd
Sun works for everyone else, go ahead and set it up and we'll catch
up.  :-)

I'd recommend advertising to Coastal and Southern as well.

<thinking aloud>  Do you think this is too far for the DFW area?
Should we include Central?

--Perronnelle

--
Courage is mastery of fear, not its absence.