[Bg-dance] European dance taking applications for new guild leader

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Fri Apr 23 16:01:17 PDT 2010

Greetings from Isabella,
I have lead European dance for nearly 5 years and feel I need to work on
other projects. I have enjoyed working with the dancers of  the barony
with demos and guild development, teaching around the kingdom and
beyond. The guild has grown to nearly 25 regular participants meeting
regularly and has been joined by the music guild for revels. It has been
my pleasure to share dance with you all.

That said I am taking applications for the next European dance leader. I
  am looking for someone to recognize and meet the needs of many skills
of dancers, teach basic and intermediate dance.

See you around the dance,
Isabella Maria Dellarose