[Bg-dance] Info: European Dance Practices this Sunday - 8-8

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 13:17:50 PDT 2010

European Dance Guild:
Come join us this Sunday for our regular European dance practice.

We meet the 2nd & 4th Sunday each month from 6-8 pm at Wells branch recreation center on 3000 Shoreline Dr Austin, Texas 78728.   Guild is open to all dancers, all levels.  Street clothes are the norm for dress, though garb is welcome.

Intermediate Dancers Addition:
Intermediate Dancers, there is a "Let's Work the Kinks Out" session from 5-6 pm, same location.  We'll be focusing on dances taught at SCA 30th Year [orange tape].  Goal is to smooth out how to do and teach new-to-us dances.

Upcoming Special Dance Opportunities:
September 18th - Renaissance in the Park.  We'll be doing a dance demo for about 30 minutes before noon.  (Day is 10 am - 2 pm)

Date to be Determined - Day of Dance.  We are talking about doing a Day of Dance and Potluck local event, but inviting nearby groups.  Focus will be to teach during the day and host a non-teaching ball that evening.  More details to come!

Sorcha ni Fhaolain, "Star"
Dance principal Bryn Gwlad