[Bg-dance] Info: Arts and Sciences Display at Celebration of Virtue

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 14:19:53 PDT 2010

Dance Guild:

The heavens must be aligning, because we seem to be very popular lately.

At the Celebration of Virtue at the end of October, we are being requested to do either:
1) A small table display of dance
2) A 10-15 minute performance during the day (partnered with music guild)
3) Or both 1 & 2

I am not able to coordinate this as I am committed elsewhere that Saturday.  So I would need a volunteer to be in charge, if we decide to participate.

We have rarely done dance at Castleton events, to my knowledge.  I am concerned with where we could safely perform--and fit into the schedule.  I believe the stage would be fine, but my personal experience is dance is challenging to perform on the uneven ground of Texas fields.

I would welcome your input on what we can best do for this event.

Thanks,

Star/
Sorcha ni Fhaolain