[Bg-dance] Dance Guild Meeting - 3D - Sunday

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 08:31:25 PST 2010

We wish you could too.  Maybe at Yule.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathy Goeke <kathygoeke at yahoo.com>
To: bg-dance <bg-dance at ansteorra.org>; bryngwladearlymusicguild <bryngwladearlymusicguild at yahoogroups.com>; Barony of Bryn Gwlad European Dance list <bg-dance at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thu, Dec 9, 2010 10:13 am
Subject: Re: [Bg-dance] Dance Guild Meeting - 3D - Sunday

Every time I see the bit about Intermediate Dancers without my glasses, I think it says "auditions" not "additions" and I think  "Wow, our dance guild is getting tough!"

Miss you all. Wish I could work some dance back in my schedule!

Katherine

"I love deadlines.  I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams