[Bg-dance] Upcoming dance

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Fri Jan 15 21:05:37 PST 2010

On the third Sunday of every month (this coming Sunday, the 17th),
there's a dance practice in College Station (Shadowlands).
6 PM to 10 PM, though I usually leave there at 9 PM.  There's some
focus on Italian, though other dances are done.  As usual, I offer to
pick up anyone who wants to go.

Saturday after, the 23rd, 10 AM to 10 PM:
Fall Ball in the Small Hall - Take II (they're small)
"The Clubhouse" in Eastside Park, Hearne (Shadowlands).
Only $5.  <http://shadowlands.ansteorra.org/ball.htm> has the
details.  The ball list shows 26 dances.  I've quite enjoyed the
Shadowlands revel-type events that I've gone to: they're not the usual
three-ring circus and there's an energy about them that I like.

Sunday after, the 24th: dance practice in Bryn Gwlad.

February 6: dance classes 10-4 (with a break for lunch) at Candlemas
in Bryn Gwlad, and a ball between removes in the evening.

Daniel de Lincolnia
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com