[Bg-dance] Intermediate & European dance guild This Sunday

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Tue Jan 19 07:58:54 PST 2010

Good morning,

I would like to met with all the dancers who wish to dance the candle
dance at 5 pm. Table lighters please attend this meeting at 6 pm where
we will practice with the musicians. I hope to have the table
arrangement from the  steward .

 Gaston and I met Monday and discussed Amororo for the Candlemas dance.
Dancers will work with musicians on Sunday 6 -8.
Intro
8 piva's
 A - single single piva strutting RLR
 B-3 piva's close
Combined ( A turn reverance B)  x1 Alternating (Lord Lady Lord)
3 repeats

Format
    Body of dancers on dance floor
Intro Rev to head of hall.  Begin the dance piva and light first table
continue the dance. Piva to second table light light the table. The
third dance section should be in full hall light.
    My table lighters only. Please come to the dance floor rev to head
of hall Piva to back of hall once you see candles lit on the head table
begin to light the back tables.From this point on I would ask simple
walk and light candles . I do not believe the back tables will have
enough room for dancing between the tables.

I will speak to Steward to see how many candle holders will be placed
for us  to light. I plan is to light one candle at each end of the table
and let guests light all the rest. I did not want the dancers slowed
down to light every candle.

Isabella