[Bg-dance] Question: Any Interest in Dancing at ITALIAN FESTIVAL?

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Thu Jul 15 07:42:11 PDT 2010

Dancers,

We have been invited to dance at the Taste of Italy festival on August 22nd from 7 to 8 pm.

This would be in conflict with our normally scheduled dance practice.

I'd like to hear from people on this

1) Who thinks we should perform instead of holding dance practice that evening?

2) Who is willing to come out and perform?

Thanks,

Sorcha ni Fhaolain "Star"

elsa at atasteofitalyinaustin.com wrote:
Elsa Gramola of A Taste of Italy in Austin and
Austin Museum Of Arts (AMOA) would like to invite you to
participate in an evening of Italian Arts & Crafts, Food and Culture.

The event is the 7th Annual "La Piazza Italiana",
the Italian Festival for Austin to be held Sunday
August, 22  2010 at the villa Laguna Gloria from 7:00pm to 8pm.

Would you like to dance ?

Please, reply if you are interested
to Elsa at ATasteOfItalyInAustin.com

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you.
Elsa Gramola  - A Taste of Italy in Austin -
512.345.8941 | Elsa at ATasteOfItalyInAustin.com
www.ATasteOfItalyInAustin.com