[Bg-dance] Dance Guild this Sunday

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 15:52:05 PST 2010

European Dance Guild:
Come join us this Sunday for our regular European dance practice.

We meet the 2nd & 4th Sunday each month from 6-8 pm at Wells branch recreation center on 3000 Shoreline Dr Austin, Texas 78728.   Guild is open to all dancers, all levels.  Street clothes are the norm for dress, though garb is welcome.

We'll be practicing the dances planned for Hellsgate and Bryn Gwlad Yule Revels.

Intermediate Dancers Addition:
Intermediate Dancers, there is a "Let's Work the Kinks Out" session from 5-6 pm, same location.  We'll be focusing on some of the dances/how to teach call for the Yule Revels' classes.

Upcoming Special Dance Opportunities:

December 4th:  Hellsgate Yule Revel 6-10 pm.  A masque.  We've been requested to help teach dances from 7-8, plus non-taught practice of dances from 10-ish to 11.  RSVP is requested by autocrat.

December 11th:  Bryn Gwlad Yule Revel.  We've been requested to teach classes from 2-5 and dancing in evening with musicians.

December 12th:  Normally scheduled Dance Guild meeting...or Yule Revel, day 2...will be a D3 (Dance, Dress, and Delectables).

Sorcha ni Fhaolain, "Star"
Dance principal Bryn Gwlad