[Bg-dance] Treloc Demo help request - Dec 4th

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Fri Nov 12 08:11:30 PST 2010

Guild, we have this request, unfortunately it conflicts with Hellsgate Yule Revel.  Neither Sir Gaston or I plan to attend as we have both committed to Hellsgate.  BTW, I've invited them to come dance/learn dance at our Yule and Candlemas.  If you want to help with their demo, please consider doing so.  Star

Greetings unto the Guilds of Bryn Gwlad,

The Shire of Trelac would like to ask of you and invite you to perform at Champions for Children to benefit Toys for Tots, Dec.4, 2010. The demo will begin at 10am and end around 4pm. This is a demo of a variety of intrests in the SCA.

We would greatly appriciate any of your members who might have the time during this busy season to come to San Angelo and perform for our city. We are struggling at present to revive our Dance and music guild as well and to be in the presence of learned and experienced talent such as yours could only serve to boost our interest. Several of our members have worked diligently on music and dance in the past couple of years, but sadly our teacher, Lord Hugh, has moved on; to your fair Barony I believe. But I digress.

This is a benefit for Toys for Tots and we hope to have a good turn out. The Demo is geared to the interests of children and will have several hands on activites for children. Music and dance would be very pleasing to them. I'm sure that if anyone could teach a simple song or dance it would be very popular with the children. During the day we will have a rotating schedule of fighting and music demonstrations for the public. We will have the usual displays of interest, hopefully a merchant or two and Lady Lorende is serving up some delicious Barley Stew for us.

As an added attraction to come to San Angelo, Christmas at Old Ft. Concho is also being held on the same weekend and just down the street from where we will be. It is a huge celebration San Angelo has had for about 20 years.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope you and/or some of your guild members will kindly consider attending.

In Service ,
Lady Caitrionag inghean Dhomnhaill
Trelac Seneschal