[Bg-dance] Fable Fest this Saturday

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Tue Oct 5 08:20:21 PDT 2010

Fable Fest is this Saturday from 1-5.

[From BG List:] Greeting Populace,

Calling fighters, heavy and light, artisans to show their wares, dancers
and musicians to delight people all around. Showing them what fun we
have here in the SCA.

The Equestrians will be riding their horses, demonstrating to people
something new and challenging that can be done with their mounts.

There will also be a costume parade to show the many different types of
nice clothing we have in the SCA.

All of this will happen at the Fable Fest Demo this weekend Saturday
between 1:00 and 5:00pm at the Cedar Park Library, 1 block south of 183
& 1431, then 2 blocks east on Discovery Lane in Cedar Park, Tx. The demo
will take place in Heritage Oak Park north of the Library towards FM
1341 on Discovery Lane.

The Barony of Bryn Gwlad has an opportunity to show what we love to do.

Please come and help, even if you can only stay a short time.

Contact me so that I may know you can help and what you would like to do
at the demo.

You can reach me at kezia at pbgilbert.net

Dancing is scheduled for 4 pm at Troubadour's Court.  ALL DANCERS, please check in with me by 3:30.  I plan to arrive by 3 pm.

The plan for dances is similar to Renaissance Day in Park--one slight change in order:

1st 3 performance pieces:

Ly Benz
Black Alman
Picking of Sticks

Then 3 audience participation pieces:

Maltese Bransle
Montard Bransle
Half Hannikin

Thanks for helping...both for this and at the Sept. Demo...except for Daniel who is too busy to party with us <grin>.