[Bg-dance] "Lull Me Beyond Thee" as a Candle Dance

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 19:22:32 PDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:
> I've done some research on "Lull Me Beyond Thee" (LMBT), alias
> "Lulling Beyond Thee" in the Playford 1651 table of contents.  I think
> I have a better handle on the issues (though I've not yet looked for a
> faster recording).

There's a faster version of LMBT at that link I sent you awhile ago
(don't have it to hand at the moment). Although I will admit, it's not
a particuarly pretty-to-listen-to version. If you just need something
for practice and can manage live muscians for the performance it might
be fine.

--Perronnelle

--
We despise all reverences and all the objects of reverence which are
outside the pale of our own list of sacred things.  And yet, with