[Bg-dance] "Lull Me Beyond Thee" as a Candle Dance

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 08:55:51 PDT 2010

Yes, that's the one. There are several similar blogs and I couldn't
remember which one had the Playford.

--Perronnelle

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 12:33 AM,  <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Oct 2010, Charlene Charette <charlene281 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> There's a faster version of LMBT at that link I sent you awhile ago
>> (don't have it to hand at the moment). Although I will admit, it's
>> not a particuarly pretty-to-listen-to version.
>
> This one?
>
>>I like many of the pieces on this LP:
>>http://time-has-told-me.blogspot.com/2009/12/va-john-playford.html .
>>Their Grimstock is a big strange.
> V.A. – John Playford, the dancing master (1691) - 1978
>
> Danielis Lindocollinum
> --
> Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com

We despise all reverences and all the objects of reverence which are
outside the pale of our own list of sacred things.  And yet, with
strange inconsistency, we are shocked when other people despise and
defile the things which are holy to us.  -- Mark Twain