[Bg-dance] [Bryn-gwlad] Dance and Music Guilds ... Yule

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 08:38:08 PDT 2010

Dance Guild,

Hellsgate is planning a Yule on December 4th and are interested in having dance taught (see note below).

The site is open from 6 pm to 11 pm, so it will probably mean something similar to dance guild meetings where we do a teaching walkthrough before dancing to the music.  Please let Katla and Jen know if you plan to attend and are willing to teach any dances.

I currently plan to attend, but have a commitment that day so I might be awfully tired...hint...other teachers are ALWAYS welcome.

Star
Principal