[Bg-dance] Fwd: Austin English Dancing in September

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Wed Sep 8 21:55:43 PDT 2010

Maybe of interest this Saturday and next Saturday.

This talks about "historic-style set dances".  I suspect that this
means the usual standard done in Bryn Gwlad, of a dance of N people.
Almost all English Country Dance done in Austin outside the SCA is
longways for as many as will (Female Sailor, Hole in the Wall, and
that sort of thing). -- Daniel de Lincoln, tmcd at panix.com