[Bg-dance] Demo this Saturday

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Thu Sep 16 09:53:22 PDT 2010

Hi all,

The demo is from 10 to 2 pm at the Wells Branch MUD area near the Rec Center on Klattenhof.

The timing may have been moved and we were told at dance practice to plan to be there by 11 am.

We will be performing the following dances:

Performance only (no calling the steps)

Ly Bens  (As many couples as will)
Black Alman  (As many couples as will)
Picking of Sticks  (Three couples)

Then audience participation with (we'll be calling the steps for these):

Half Hannikan  (As many couples as will)

Maltese Bransle (As many as will)
Montarde Bransle (Lines of 4 people, SCA dancers should be at right-most position with any lines)

The musicians will be supporting us in all dances.  Huzzah!

If you want a write up of any of the dances, please let me know.  I will also have the Terpsichore Books on hand so you can look up the steps on our performance pieces.  I plan to be on site by 10:30 am.

See you Saturday,

Star