[Bg-dance] Upcoming Dancing Plans

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 14:10:31 PDT 2011

Guild Mtg: We are planning to meet 4/24/11 - Easter Sunday.  According to the ladies at the desk, the center should be open that day.

3D:  We will have another Dance, Dress, and Delectables in May on the 22nd.

Demos:
In addition, we are starting to firm up the Salado Market Days Demo.

We'll be performing:

Saturday, June 4th from 11:30 to Noon.

The plan is for the choral guild and music guild to perform from 11-11:30 and we'll immediately follow them with the help of the music guild.

There is also the demo planned at the ice rink on Tuesday June 7th for showing some dances and teaching style of dances to the young skaters -- but not on the ice.  This may require flexible schedules from work as it will be during the day.

King's College:
King's College will be June 18th in West Fort Worth.  I'm hoping that many of you will be able to join me there and maybe even teach a class....

Move with joy and delight, and if possible, match the beat of the music, but if not...just laugh and smile as you dance to your own beat and rhythm!

By the way, I encourage any suggestions for dances to perform at the upcoming demos.  Focus should be on most entertaining and some that are easy for audience participation.  Thanks

Star