[Bg-dance] Gates Edge Fall Event

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Mon Aug 8 09:16:52 PDT 2011

Gates Edge will be having the Gate's Edge Fall Event near Houston on
9-11 September.  The first event announcement on the Ansteorran list
promises dancing:

    ACCEPS is now open for the Gate's Edge Fall Event, a Venetian
    Celebration of the End of the Plague. There will be fighting,
    feasting and merriment all the day long, with dancing into the
    night. Event site link is on ACCEPS page. Come join us and get
    your gate and feast out of the way early. Avoid those long lines
    at Gate. Feasts are limited so make your reservation. We of the
    Shire look forward to spending the day with the our fellow
    countrymen and women.

I have not yet found a link to a Web page for the event.

Danett de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com