[Bg-dance] Italian ren in Austin

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Sun Dec 11 19:24:11 PST 2011

On Sun, 11 Dec 2011, Charlene Charette <charlene281 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I can get my Italian Ren on (stumblingly, but
>> I blame Perronnelle for not moving to Austin).
>
> Now that the house is done,

Congrats!

> I'd be willing to visit BG and do an Italian workshop if you'd like.

Your kind offer was mentioned tonight at 3-D (Dress, Delectibles,
Dance, or Yule: Day 2).  Not enough talking was done to set a date or
even to know how many would be interested -- there were a lot of
announcements and we wanted to get back to dance.  At a guess, I
suspect we'll probably discuss it more thoroughly after Christmas or
even maybe after Candlemas.

Danyell Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com