[Bg-dance] April 14, 2012: Terpsichore at the Tower XVIII, Ann Arbor, Michigan

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 14:45:52 PST 2011

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:

> Terpsichore at the Tower is a dance event near Ann Arbor, Michigan.
> (The nearest airport is Detroit, which is pretty big and has good
> connections.)  Next year's will be April 14, 2012.  Alina, the
> European dance coordinator, will be putting out a call for instructors
> soon.

Hmm...strong possibilty of being able to go next year. I had a good
time last time I went.

> World Dance and Music.  I can get my Italian Ren on (stumblingly, but
> I blame Perronnelle for not moving to Austin).  There's an evening

Now that the house is done, I'd be willing to visit BG and do an
Italian workshop if you'd like.

--Perronnelle

--
Poetry aims to express by means of language precisely that which
language is powerless to express.  -- Paul Valéry (1871-1945)