[Bg-dance] [bryngwladearlymusicguild] Candle dance run through on Saturday?

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 10:28:47 PST 2011

Folks.

I and the musicians would like an opportunity to run through the candle dance together.  We would like to find the space and opportunity in the morning before morning court--which Gwynneth said would be at 10:30 am.

Please try to be on site by 9:30 and we'll see if we can't find 10 minutes with the musicians.  If earlier, even better.

We will still plan to do the practice during hall change at 5 (more like 10 minutes) after they announce clear the hall at behind the wall.

Musicians, I know that you can not necessarily be available during the hall transition, but if you can, we would appreciate your participation in our planned run through then.

Thanks!

Star