[Bg-dance] Dance Guild Practice Sunday 13th

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 07:48:05 PST 2011

European Dance Guild:
Come join us this Sunday for our regular European dance practice.

We meet the 2nd & 4th Sunday each month from 6-8 pm at Wells branch recreation center on 3000 Shoreline Dr Austin, Texas 78728.   Guild is open to all dancers, all levels.  Street clothes are the norm for dress, though garb is welcome.

Intermediate Dancers Addition:
Intermediate Dancers, Plan is to dance some more challenging and seldom done dances that are NOT Lulle Me Beyond Thee <grin>.

Upcoming Special Dance Opportunities:

February 27th: D3 (Dance, Dress, and Delectables) during normal guild meeting, we may even add "challenges" to the dances.

March:  Isabella is coordinating dance for Gulf War and would love HELP!  Please consider contacting her to support.
March 13th - THERE WILL BE NO DANCE PRACTICE; since many of our stallwart participants will be at Gulf War, I'm taking a sabbatical.  You are, of course, welcome to try and pursuade a change of mind.

Sorcha ni Fhaolain, "Star"
Dance principal Bryn Gwlad