[Bg-dance] New Music Guild Principal

Zach Most clermont1348 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 22:50:43 PDT 2011

 Dear Barony,
   I was a little surprised to dig back through our archives and realize that I've been principal of the Bryn Gwlad Early Music Guild for four years.  (For those keeping track, that was far before the leather worker's union was even a twinkle in their nefarious leader's eye.)  The time has come for me to hand the baton over to a new director, who will breathe new vigor and innovation into the group.  She has strong musical credentials, and has been a joy to play with.  It is my hope that other guilds and groups will enjoy collaborating with her, and that we'll see a new and bright era for the music in this remarkable barony.  Please join me in supporting Cecilia Stewart as the new principal of the Bryn Gwlad music guild.  (She's the pretty lady with the short hair and the harp.  Not Mistress Amata, though I'm sure she could do the job too, the other pretty lady with the harp.  Yeah, Cindy.  We'll be calling her Cecilia now.)

  Thank you for the chance to serve.  It was fun!
  Gaston de Clermont