[Bg-dance] Dance Guild this Sunday

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Thu Jun 23 07:39:49 PDT 2011

European Dance Guild:
Come join us this Sunday for our regular European dance practice.

Please avoid wearing strong perfumes or colognes.  Last time, there was a scent in the room - possibly a cleaning product - that caused a person to experience physical illness.  I've known a woman who was extremely sensitive - including fainting if too close to someone whose clothes were dried with dryer sheets.  Since we are now aware that we have someone who is sensitive to strong odors, please limit adding fragrance before dance.  Thanks.

We meet the 2nd & 4th Sunday each month from 6-8 pm at Wells branch recreation center on 3000 Shoreline Dr Austin, Texas 78728.   Guild is open to all dancers, all levels.  Street clothes are the norm for dress, though garb is welcome.

Intermediate Dancers Addition:
Intermediate Dancers, we will meet and continue working some of the more challenging dances like Argeers from 5-6 pm.

Upcoming Special Dance Opportunities:
August 28th - D3 and Challenge Dance Fun - bring a delectable and join us in a mini-revel along with our Challenge Dances where each person can choose the dance and the challenge for that dance.  Often this means the dances are as much fun to watch as dance!
September 17th - Wells Branch Community Center. We'll be doing a dance demo for about 30 minutes.  (Day is noon to 4 pm)

Sorcha ni Fhaolain, "Star"
Dance principal Bryn Gwlad