[Bg-dance] Reminder: Dance Demo at Chaparral Ice Tuesday

Kathy Goeke kathygoeke at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 18:58:07 PDT 2011

Greetings Bryn Gwlad,

This is a friendly reminder that the European Dance Guild's Demonstration at Chaparral Ice is tomorrow, Tuesday, June 7, from 10:45 to 11:45 a.m.  Please arrive at 10:30 and I'll help you get set up.  I've got a bunch of skaters and other day campers who are really looking forward to seeing you!  Thank you all again for taking time out of your day to come dance with us.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Email me back privately if you need my cell number.

Katherine
BG Archery Marshal
mka
Kathy Goeke
Director of Figure Skating
Chaparral Ice
252-8500

"I love deadlines.  I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams