[Bg-dance] wiki site

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Mon Jun 13 09:02:55 PDT 2011

Hi there,

I decided to create a wiki for the "dance manuals" or "handouts" we have discussed collecting/creating.

I plan to hand out the address at my classes at King's College instead of printing out handouts for most of the dances.  This way after class the people can access the wiki and download the dance handout for each class.

I'm hoping that others might join me in posting documents there on our dances.

If there are specific dances you want posted, please let me know.

Star

http://bryngwladdancerecords.pbworks.com/w/page/41250857/FrontPage