[Bg-dance] Reminder: Dance Demo at Chaparral Ice Tuesday

Kathy Goeke kathygoeke at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 05:38:06 PDT 2011

VERRY good questions Daniel!!!!

Eeek!  The demo is at Chaparral Ice at I-35 -- not Northcross!!   Mea culpa if I didn't make that clear earlier!  The I-35 location is on the west access road just south of Wells Branch Parkway (next door to IHOP and Whataburger).

And yes, please wear period clothing.  The kids are excited to see us in our full regalia!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at 10:30.  If you have any questions, please call me at 925-3156.

Katherine

"I love deadlines.  I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams