[Bg-dance] [bryngwladearlymusicguild] New Music Guild Principal

David Shankle gatsbydave at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 13:03:27 PDT 2011

Gaston,
I have really enjoyed working with you.  Your commitment to excellence, and that of the Early Music Guild members, has really enhanced the music the Choral Guild has made.  I appreciate your attention to detail, your wealth of knowledge, and your kindness and humor.  Many thanks to you!
Cecilia,
I have enjoyed our artistic collaboration since you arrived in Bryn Gwlad.  I appreciate your knowledge, your warmth, and your exquisite playing and musicianship.  I look forward to many happy collaborations between the Music and Choral Guilds.
I doff my hat to both of you, my friends!
I am yours sincerely,Yves de Fleury