[Bg-dance] wiki site

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 09:30:10 PDT 2011

I mentioned the wiki at the guild meeting and believe I promised to re-send out the link:

http://bryngwladdancerecords.pbworks.com/w/page/41250857/FrontPage

This is a resource to build and share as a guild.  If you have any difficulty loading documents to it, you may send them to me at star7fisher at aol.com and I will see if I can.

Right now, this is a location to help consolidate possible dance instructions for many of our favorite dances in a style that would help people teach them.  Later we may use these resources to build towards a BG Dance Manual.

It is also a location to add resources to other viable SCA dance and music resources (please add links to Resource Links page).

Please let me know if you have any suggestions of info to add to the site.

>From prior experience with such wikis - I know it is best to leave the front page fairly simple and put the meat in following pages because folks who are not ethical often add unrelated stuff and both hidden and visible links to the front page but not to rest.

Star