[Bg-dance] King's College

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 12:34:33 PDT 2011

Do dancers teachers contact the general class coordinator or is there
a performance arts or dance classes coordinator? I'd be happy to
teach, but welcome suggestions on what people would like to learn.

--Perronnelle (who really needs to start thinking about a Known World
Dance class, too)

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 9:51 AM,  <star7fisher at aol.com> wrote:
> Dancers,
>
> Sir Gaston has recently published to the Ansteorran Performers group on
> Facebook a hope to see possibly 4 performance tracks at the King's College
> in Loch Ruadh (Fort Worth) on June 17-19.
>
> European Dance track
> Middle-Eastern Dance and drumming track
> Instrumental music track
> Vocal music track
>
> So...who's up to teach and share European Dance classes?  Or for any of the
> other tracks?
>
> Classes are usually about 1 hour.
>
> Please consider participating!  Wouldn't it be great if we could submit 4 to
> 7 classes ready to go with descriptions when the class coordinator calls for
> volunteer teachers?  Let's work together now to help achieve that.
>
> And even if you can't think of a specific class you want to teach...what do
> you want to learn?  Feel free to ask your groups and post back here so we
> can find teachers to target things the populace want.
>
> Are you ready to dance...I know I am!
>
> And to start...I commit to offer a class on "Spicing Up Your Dances" which
> will focus on ways to add extra to your dancing...such as flirting or taking
> an "Attitude" for a dance.  It will probably do a variety of dances rather
> than a particular venue.
>
> Sorcha ni Fhaolain  called Star
> Dance Guild Principal, Bryn Gwlad

Educate the children and it won't be necessary to punish the men.  --
Pythagoras (6th century BCE)