[Bg-dance] Our own dance booklet

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Mon Mar 28 10:53:58 PDT 2011

Last night several dancers were discussing the possibility of creating a
bg dance booklet ( comparable to Terpsichore). I believe this may be a
good idea.  The guild would have a booklet that new members could follow
and others possibly refresh based on common call words used in  our guild.

As a base we might consider editing the Terpsichore to start. If we wish
to go so far as recreating Playford, Arbeau, Caruso, or regional
variants, we have society wide dancers and resources available.

Possibly add a wish list of dances to add to the repertoire, good demo
dances, good audience participation dances.

Happy feet,

Isabella