[Bg-dance] King's College

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Sat Mar 26 12:00:16 PDT 2011

Sir Gaston posted this to the FB group for potential teachers:

Send your info to Marguerite (coordinator at tlpratt at sw.rr.com

Teacher Name:
Title of Class:

Duration of Class:

Class limit:

Age limit:

Time preferred:

Special requirements needed:

I too would love to see some feedback on possible classes.  But I haven't seen it yet.  I can only give you my input...I would like to learn at least one Italian Ren dance that expands beyond Amarosa, Gelosia, or Petit Vriens.  Mind you, we had an especially fine time with Amarosa and swapping partners in much silliness here in Bryn Gwlad (the non-dancing audience was rolling in laughter).  So I think good things of these dances too, but need to expand my repetoire for my dance guild.  But please not any with kicking or hopping.  My joints don't handle it well.

Thanks,

Star