[Bg-dance] King's College

Zach Most clermont1348 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 11:33:33 PDT 2011

Perronnelle,
  It's a lot to teach and to absorb in one event, and it would take up a
substantial chunk of the schedule. That said, it's great stuff, and I would love
to see more 15th century dances.  Could the dance steps be taught as part of one
of the other classes?  Could you cover the steps and both dances in two hours?
  Gaston