[Bg-dance] Chapparal Ice Demo

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Wed May 11 14:48:11 PDT 2011

Currently we are planning to do All English Country Dance, since they are most interested in a style or flavor of dance and otherwise it is too hodge podge (in my opinion).  We'll plan for:

Whirligig
Picking of Sticks
Black Nag
Hearts Ease <depends on time>

Audience Participation:
New Bo Peep
Half Hannikin
Sellinger's Round

If it turns out a lack of dancers, we will substitute Rufty Tufty and Heart's Ease for Whirligig and Picking of Sticks.  Skip Black Nag and will add something to the Audience Participation - We'll have to think on our feet for that...

Plan is for Tuesday June 7th at 10:45 am.  Please plan to arrive by 10:30 am so we can help know who is dancing what.  We'll use recorded music for this instead of live musicians.

We will discuss and plan during the D3 on May 22nd 6 to 8 pm.

Star