[Bg-dance] European Dance Guild - Cub Camp request

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Tue May 24 07:04:11 PDT 2011

Melody,

Because that is normal work days I am not sure how many might be able to help with this.  But I suspect that Thomas and Sharon of Conway (they have the most flexible hours) might be able to join you and teach some simple dances for the group to participate in.

Although I do have flexible hours, I still have limits on my normal work demands and have committed all my paid leave this year to other plans.  So unless we are talking a late afternoon, I doubt I will be able to join in.

Dancers,

This is a heads up for another demo request at San Gabriel Park in Georgetown for some time June 14-17.  I'll keep you updated as details are decided.

Star