[Bg-dance] Fwd: Set for Spring English Country Dance weekend March 23-25

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Sun Nov 13 20:12:02 PST 2011

     ---------- Forwarded message ----------
     Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 12:02:06 -0600
     To: tmcd at panix.com
     Subject: Set for Spring English Country Dance weekend March 23-25

Dear English and/or contra dancer,

The Austin English Country Dancers are sponsoring the 5th annual Set
for Spring English Country Dance weekend on March 23-25, 2012.  We'll
be dancing in the beautiful grand ballroom at the Mansion (same
location as Set for Spring 2009 and Fire Ant Folic).  Scott Higgs will
be calling with Foxfire (Daron Douglas and Karen Axelrod) and the
Rolling Scones (Martha Edwards and Kendall Rogers).  For more
information go to http://www.setforspring.org
<http://www.setforspring.org/> .  Registration is now open and you can
register on line using PayPal or your credit card.  If you prefer,
print out the attached flyer and mail in your check.

We look forward to dancing with you at Set for Spring in Austin.

-- The Austin English Country Dance committee