[Bg-dance] Fable Fest Demos

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 09:19:51 PDT 2011

I realize that for many, they may have commitments...like Coronation.  Still, we've been asked to provide a dance demo for 3:30 at Fable Fest on October 1st.

Musicians, will there be anyone planning to be there and able to provide music for dance at 3:30?

Dancers, please send me an email at star7fisher at aol.com to let me know if you WILL plan to participate.  Thanks.

Most likely we will do the following dances for 30 minute set:

Black Almain
Ly Bens
Hearts Ease (optional)
New Bo Peep - audience pull-in for next 3 dances
Maltese Bransle
Hermits Bransle

Thanks.  I appreciate your commitment if you can join us at 3:30.

Location is new:  Milburn Park in Cedar Park.
Directions:

Take 183 or 183A to Cedar Park.
Exit at Cypress Creek and turn left/west.
Continue on Cypress Creek for several miles (past ACC campus).
Turn right at the light on Sun Chase Blvd.
Continue on Sun Chase for .2 miles
Turn left at Eagle Wind Drive and enter Elizabeth Milburn Park.
The festival will be towards the back of the parking lot near the large pavilion and stage.  Look for a purple/yellow tent for check-in.