[Bg-dance] 2nd Update: gate shifts at Coronation

Katrina katrinaofyork at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 07:23:30 PDT 2011

Things are going the wrong way for the Gate at Coronation. I've just had a cancellation for a clerk shift. So I'm back to needing one clerk and one cashier. Time is running short, folks. Please, if you want contribute some time to this great event, contact me offlist at katrinaofyork "at" yahoo "dot" com.

Katrina

Greetings,