[Bg-dance] credit for guild participation at PIP

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 07:17:38 PDT 2012

If you are trying to be tracked for Guild Participation as an individual AND you participated at either the PIP dance practices on 3rd or 10th, you may want to send me (off list please to star7fisher at aol.com) which evenings you participated in so I can include it in my monthly report.

If you teach, co-teach, or act as a dance angel for a dance teacher and want extra credit for taking a dance leadership role, please let me know that as well - though you may alternatively choose to report your participation to the minister of A&S directly.  I ESPECIALLY like knowing about teaching dance at events around the kingdom or out of kingdom!

Thanks for helping me gather the right data to include in my monthly report.

Star / Sorcha ni Fhaolain
European Dance Guild Principal