[Bg-dance] Shadowlands this Sunday evening?

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 10:36:56 PDT 2012

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Charlene Charette
<charlene281 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:
>> Since we're not having dance practice here in Bryn Gwlad next Sunday,
>> Star had the excellent suggestion that we might make a road trip to
>> the Shire of the Shadowlands (Bryan / College Station) for their
>> Sunday dance practice.
>

> Have you gotten confirmation that they're having dance? I know there
> was an issue with the room and I don't know if it's been resolved.
>
> --Perronnelle

I just heard back from Shadowlands. They are having dance this Sunday.
You might be asked to show ID when you enter the building.

--Perronelle

--
If that Harry Potter theme park doesn't have a souvenir shop called
VoldeMart, that's just a crying shame.  -- Aaron Karo's