[Bg-dance] Are you looking for a faster Amoroso ...

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:22:32 PDT 2012

... but find Pyewackett too fast or too modern? I picked up a CD by La
Rossignol that has a nice version of Amoroso. I later discovered their
work is available via iTunes (shopping without internet access can be
dangerous :-) ). They have several CDs and two versions of Amoroso.

--Perronnelle

--
When people say "clean as a whistle," they forget that a whistle is
full of spit.  -- George Carlin; Napalm & Silly Putty, 2001