[Bg-dance] Fwd: Cedar Park Fable Fest event Oct. 27, 2012

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed Aug 22 10:02:14 PDT 2012

     ---------- Forwarded message ----------
     Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:46:32 +0000
     From: Sandy Straubhaar <orchzis at hotmail.com>
     To: bryn gwlad <bryn-gwlad at lists.ansteorra.org>
     Subject: [Bryn-gwlad] Cedar Park Fable Fest event Oct. 27, 2012

Hi Barony of Bryn Gwlad folks, We are a little over two months out
from our Fable Fest event on October 27, 2012, at Milburn Park in
Cedar Park 12pm - 6pm ( www.fablefest.com ).  I am checking back in
to see what kind of barony participation we can look forward to this
year.

We are looking for two types of participation if possible,
(1) guilds/groups who can do demos on our big events stage, and
(2) individuals who can show up in garb and demo their persona/arts/armor,
     etc.

For demonstrations on the big stage (we would find a 30 minute time
slot that worked for your group and schedule you on the entertainment
schedule for the Troubadour's Court):

* Gaston, can you lead the costume parade again this year?
* Steve (Eule) has confirmed equestrian demos
* Any heavy fighters?
* Any rapiers?
* The music guild?
* Any dance guilds?

Is there a current hospitaller/volunteer/demo coordinator I can check
in with about how much space y'all would like for pavilions, etc?
Thank you so much!  We love the SCA and truly appreciate all your
support and help.

Thank you,
Julia Mitschke, MSIS (aka, Lady Rune Brynhildardottir)
Operations Manager
Cedar Park Public Library
512-401-5630
www.cedarparktexas.gov/library