[Bg-dance] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Shadowlands Shenanigans

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon Aug 27 14:55:19 PDT 2012

The Ansteorra list had an event announcement for Shadowlands
Shenanigans, this coming weekend in Bryan, TX.  I can forward it on
request, but I hope it's off the kingdom calendar page.

     Schedule
     9:00 AM Gate Opens and Armour Inspection Begins
     9:30 AM Opening Court
     10:00 AM Chivalric and Rapier Tournament begin (rounds will alternate
     between the two combat forms)
     10:00-11:30 AM Archery Field open for practice and Royal Round
     10:00-11:30 Felting Class- work on project will continue through the day
     11:30-1:00 Horseless Equestrian and Active Games
     1:30-3:00 Archery Tournament
     3:00- 4:30 Dance Class
     4:30-5:30 Cheese Rolling and Potluck Setup
     5:30-7:30 Potluck and closing court- (Dancing after dinner)
     8:00 PM Clean up

Danielis Lincolia
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com