[Bg-dance] Twist and shout (was Journeyman dance on Sunday (tomorrow))

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Sun Dec 16 09:34:48 PST 2012

On Sat, 15 Dec 2012, tmcd at panix.com wrote:
> There will be journeyman dance tomorrow, Sunday, 15 December, at the
> Wells Branch Rec Center, 3000 Shoreline Drive, 5-7 or 8ish.

I should note that I Did Something to my knee late last week.  It no
longer hurts when I put weight on it -- well, hardly ever -- but it is
still being picky about what movements it likes and which movements It
Really Doesn't Like, and I should have forethought about movement.
"Twist and shout".  So I think I should sit it out.  I hope that a
backup dancer can make it in for me, and for anyone else who has been
absorbed by the holiday.

Danielis Lindum
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com