[Bg-dance] NO DANCE Sunday

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Thu Feb 2 09:28:44 PST 2012

We are NOT having a Journeyman Dance meeting on Sunday the 5th.  I need a breather after all the dance at Candlemas on the 4th.

We will have a regular meeting on 12th.

We will have a Journeyman only meeting on the 19th.

We will be having a special pre-war Revel (D3) and Newcomer's Ball starting at 5 pm on the 26th.  This was suggested by Gunnhildr especially to market to those who are usually too busy during the days at war to take dance classes then, but may want to participate in the evening dances.

Star