[Bg-dance] Candle dances?

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon Jan 9 09:33:08 PST 2012

People who can remember what "candle dances" have been done over the
years, please e-mail me at tmcd at panix.com (off the list).  I remember
     [planned] Chestnut
     Lull Me Beyond Thee
     Ly Bens Dystonys
     Something Italian Renny That We Practiced At Pug And Myfanwy's
         House But I Don't Remember The Name
and that's it.  I'll collate the replies and post.

My purpose is to be able to give people a list of examples of candle
dances that we've done.  A review would be helpful, especially "it
didn't work well because ..." or "we could have improved it by ..."
The year of the dance is not so important for my purpose, but if you
remember, it might be nice to have it in the records.

Danihel de Lincolia
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com