[Bg-dance] Journeyman - Candledance practice Sunday

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 06:45:45 PST 2012

European Dance Guild:
Come join us this Sunday for our Journeyman European dance practice.

We meet at Wells branch recreation center on 3000 Shoreline Dr Austin, Texas 78728 starting at 5.   Street clothes are the norm for dress, though garb is welcome.

We will mostly be focusing on preparing for Candlemas presentations.

Upcoming Special Dance Opportunities:

January 28th - Fall Ball in the Small Hall in Shadowlands, including the bransle off.
February 4th - Candlemas.  LOTS OF DANCE, please join us!

Sorcha ni Fhaolain, "Star"
Dance principal Bryn Gwlad